Need Help Registering for Spring?
Academic advisors are here to assist you with course selection and registration. If you are pursuing a General Studies or Liberal Arts & Science program, no appointment is necessary to meet with an advisor in the Student Success Center, C129 in Danielson.
Do you attend the Willimantic Center?
Advisors are available by stopping by the front desk or call 860-336-0900 to make an appointment to meet with an advisor.
Do you need to find out who your advisor is?
If you are not a General Studies or Liberal Arts & Sciences major, you should work directly with the program coordinators and faculty within your chosen major.
Checklist to prepare to Register
- Review the requirements for your degree. Unsure? Look up your academic program.
- Familiarize yourself with myCommNet/Degree evaluation tools
- Review the course schedule
- Plan an approach to your schedule
- Meet with your advisor and ask questions
Advising Services is located in the Student Success Center, C129.
Hours: M-F, 8:30-4:00pm
Questions? Email us now!
We Can Help You With:
- Selecting and scheduling courses
- Online registration
- Interpreting degree evaluations
- Reviewing degree program requirements
- Adding & dropping
- The next step - transfer options
- Information on non-credit programs