Opportunities start at Quinebaug Valley Community College
• Quality: You will never sit in a 200 student lecture hall at QVCC. Small class sizes are paired with experienced and caring faculty. You will get the individual attention you need to succeed.
• Big Savings: QVCC is the most affordable college education you can get in northeast Connecticut. Complete your first two years of courses at QVCC and save thousands.
• Opportunity: Education is for everyone at QVCC. QVCC has no “typical” student. QVCC draws students from all age ranges including traditional 18-22 year old students, adult learners and seniors. With an age range from 16-92, you are never too old or too young to take a course at QVCC.
• Associate Degrees: Two-year programs (60 credits) in 15 different areas with many options.
|Associate in Arts (AA) degrees|
|Fine Arts (options Graphic Arts or Photography)
Liberal Arts & Sciences
Pathway to Teaching Careers
|Associate in Science (AS) Degrees|
Business Administration: Health Care Management
Business Office Technology: Administrative Assistant
Computer Services: Web Development
Early Childhood Education
Technology Studies: Biomolecular Science
Technology Studies: Computer Aided Design
Technology Studies: Engineering Technology
Technology Studies: Environmental Science
Technology Studies: Lean Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management
Technology Studies: Plastics
• College of Technology: Leads to a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or technology. After completing the associate degree in Technology Studies or Engineering Science, there are direct transfer options to specific four-year institutions.
• Certificate Programs: More than 20 certificate programs. Designed for direct entry into the workforce in as little as one semester.
• Transfer Agreements: Get your start at QVCC and transfer to a four-year institution and take all your credits with you! Programs include:
• Guaranteed Admissions Program with the University of Connecticut. Students must apply for this before completing their first 15 credits.
• Transfer Compact with Eastern Connecticut State University College of Technology