The QVCC Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center for Eastern Connecticut
See below how you can be part of the Next Generation of Manufacturing in Connecticut by enrolling in the QVCC Advanced Manufacturing Technology Certificate .
Be Part of the Next Generation of
Manufacturing in Connecticut!
- There are almost 5,000 manufacturing companies in Connecticut 1
- In 2012, manufacturers contributed $2.03 trillion to the US economy2
- Manufacturing supports an estimated 17.4 million jobs in the US - about one in six private-sector jobs.3
- Earn your advanced manufacturing certificates in less than one year!
- Do you enjoy working with tools and computers?
- Are you curious about the way things work and are made?
- Do you have the ability to focus on precision and quality?
- Are you interested in learning advanced technologies with the latest software?
- Are you curious about manufacturing careers in the aerospace, biomedical, plastics and composites or metals sectors?
If you answered "yes", consider the
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Certificate
, 34 credits which you can earn in 10 months!
Your first step is to Become a QVCC Student & apply to the college.
This certificate is eligible for financial aid but first you must complete the Federal FAFSA to determine if you meet the requirements for eligibility.
1 U.S. Bureau of the Census: County Business Patterns
2 Bureau of Economic Analysis , Industry Economic Accounts (2012).
3 Bureau of Labor Statistics (2014), with estimate of total employment supported by manufacturing calculated by NAM using data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis (2012).