Discover The Next Piece To Your Future!
Willimantic: Tuesday, February 4, 6pm
Danielson: Wednesday, February 5, 6pm
*Snow date Wednesday, February 12, 6pm
At QVCC, a strong faculty-student relationship is the key ingredient to a successful college experience. It has been shown that secure student-teacher relationships can lead to greater knowledge, higher test scores and greater academic motivation.
Open House Agenda:
- Meet our faculty and learn about our degree and certificate programs
- Learn from our student panel of current students and alumni
Find out how to apply for the $90,000 in scholarships from the QVCC Foundation (applications available in February)
- Meet with admissions and apply for FREE on-the-spot!
- Learn how to be a successful college student by meeting representatives from advising, disability services and financial aid
- In Danielson, visit the Spirol Art Gallery, hosting art from Virge Lorentz
Enjoy pizza and drinks!
Meet our students and THEIR faculty
Above: QVCC Interim Dean of Academic Affairs and A ssociate Professor of Political Science Jayne Battye and student Lara Beecher. Faculty from all programs , credit & non-credit, will be represented .
Have you heard about Eastern Connecticut's Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center at QVCC ? Learn more about this hands-on program which includes practical skills, blueprint reading, internships and potential job placements!
The first class of graduates in 2013 had a 95% job placement!