The 2014 QVCC Foundation Annual Scholarship Process
More than $100,000 in scholarship money will be awarded at Scholarship Night, May 7, 2014 from the QVCC Foundation to current and incoming QVCC students.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION SUBMISSION PERIOD HAS ENDED.
Submitted Applications Will Soon Be Reviewed. Recipients Will Be Notified Toward The End Of April.
|Who Can Apply|
• Most scholarships are available to new (incoming) students and returning students.
• There are a few scholarships available for May 2014 QVCC graduates.
• Specific criteria are listed with the individual scholarship descriptions.
• Unless stated in the scholarship description, applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
* These forms must be printed out, completed, and submitted along with your transcript.
|How Scholarships are Awarded|
All completed scholarship applicants are screened by an impartial committee from the QVCC Foundation based on the criteria of the scholarship. Scholarship awards are presented at the Foundation's Scholarship Night in May.
All applicants will receive notification regardless if they will be awarded a scholarship or if they have not been selected this year. Applicants who will be awarded a scholarship will be notified in advance of the ceremony and are required to attend to receive their awards.
|For More Information|
|Contact the Financial Aid Office at 860-932-4003.|