As of January 1st, 2013, the only email address that QVCC will use to contact students is your new mail.ct.edu address.
This includes the monthly QVCC Newsflash, important notices from the cashier & registrar, weather and school closing information. So please set up your e-mail and check your box daily for critical announcements from QVCC.Microsoft Office 365 is now available for students.
Some of the services offered will be:
- Student E-mail Addresses (Available NOW!)
- Create, view, & edit Microsoft Office documents in the cloud (January 2013)
- Share with classmates and friends (January 2013)
- Web conferencing (January 2013)
If it's more convenient, you will be able to forward your QVCC e-mail address to any address of your choosing through the Microsoft Office portal.
How to Set Up Your New E-mail
- Access Office 365 at portal.microsoftonline.com
- Login using your NetID username & password
- Forgot your username or password? Retrieve your info at my.commnet.edu
- For more information and to have your questions answered, please visit the CT Regents site.
- Download some tips and tricks from Microsoft