Veterans' Garden Bricks.
The Brick Walkway and Veterans' Garden was officially opened with a ribbon cutting on June 15 at the Danielson campus. The college will continue to accept brick orders throughout the years, with new bricks installed and dedicated each Veterans' Day in November. To order bricks, click here.
Interested in collecting your GI Bill benefits at QVCC?
• A veteran who has seen active duty?
• A reservist?
• A member of the guard?
• A dependent of a veteran who is deceased or has a service-connected disability?
If so, then you might be eligible for the GI Bill and other educational benefits.
QVCC is approved to certify eligible students who are interested in:
• Completing an associate's degree program
• Completing a certificate program
• Transferring to a four-year institution
An applicant's eligibility for benefits is determined by the Department of Veterans Affairs. If you have questions regarding your eligibility for educational benefits, please contact the Department of Veterans Affairs toll free at 1-888-442-4551 or visit them at www.gibill.va.gov